Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Monday, August 13

Good news today...

J and C are smoothing things out, and I'm truly happy about that. It was so sad seeing a friendship wasted. Now there's only one more friendship left to be fixed.

I'm still hoping J could forgive me for what she blames me for, and we can move on. I know she's a good person, and believe it might happen. Maybe after I get married, she'll finally admit that I didn't want anything from her after all. Just the friendship that we had once upon a time.

J the last thing you said to me was a promise that you'd contact me. I'd like to introduce you to Fanny, and share with you the new things in my life that I think you would enjoy as well. We enjoyed some good times together as friends, and there's no reason we couldn't enjoy more.

I hope you're doing well.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home