Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Friday, July 6

My Life

Things that are very hot or heating up...

Wicked Weasel

Fanny and I are official WW uberfans (that's her as published on the WW site). She's proud to wear these tiny things, and I'm eager to ogle them and photograph them on her unbelievable curves (definitely beats having a bony girlfriend). We still haven't spent our AUS$200 prize on the next additions to our expanding collection. I'm waiting for the July update, and hopefully the things will be delivered before we go to the States. So far my favorite pieces by far are the 511 Eyelet Mesh Flip Skirt (shown), the 463 Eyelet Mesh Bikini and the 449 Satin Sheer Bikini (shown).

The mile-high club

Well, it's been a nagging thing for a long time. I don't know what the fuss is, but I'd like to try it just to say I did. But hopefully between Manila and LA, Fanny and I will add another form of transport to our naughty experiences. The seat would be preferable, for the excitement and bragging factor, but as the plane will probably be full, that's not very likely. Looks like cramped toilet, which is the usual MO for high flyers. Of course we'll definitely be playing under the blankets in less obvious ways even if we can't go all the way. Of course, judging by the number of purported pilots on AFF chasing my girlfriend, the "club" is most likely not a very exclusive one. Ah, but how many of them have done it on a bus? You can read all about the bus on my AFF blog.

Miss Sixty

I found it finally!!! The perfect skirt, the one I've been in love with since I first saw it on the Miss Sixty racks about 3 or 4 years ago. I found it on German Ebay after an arduous search for months, and even had to transfer funds via the bank since the seller didn't have paypal. I normally wouldn't bother to do all that, but in this case, it was worth it. Fanny wore the skirt to LKF yesterday, and it was incredible. Her legs looked ten feet long with her sky-high wedges. It's a nice feeling when you're impressed by your own girlfriend.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel

It's been a blast watching these again. The best series ever on television. Better than Six Feet Under. Better than Nip|Tuck. Teen angst, demons, sex, kung fu, and serious sociological issues like dealing with the death of a family member, homosexuality, loneliness, cheating lovers... it's all there, and it's so well written it makes you want to watch the combined 262 total episodes in a single sitting. Oh, and then there's Firefly...


(To Be Continued)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home