Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Monday, June 4

The Snake Story

A little girl was walking and came upon a snake. She looked down at it and the snake spoke. "Please pick me up. I am cold and need you." The little girl looked at the snake and thought something didn't seem right.

She said "You are one of those poisonous snakes. If I pick you up you will bite me and your bite is poisonous and I could die."

The snake spoke again and said, "No, I would never bit you. I am not poisonous. You are different and you are special. I would never hurt you....please pick me up."

So the little girl with the giant heart looked with empathy and said..."Okay." She picked the snake up and walked a few steps and felt a sharp pain. The snake had indeed bit her! The little girl became weak and sick.

She looked at the snake and said, "You said you would not bite me. You said you were not poisonous. You said I was different and special." The snake looked at the little girl, laughed and hissed and said....

"You knew what I was when you picked me up." and slithered away.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home