Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Monday, April 2

'Tis the Season

Hooray! :)

Swim season again.

Seasonal Hong Kong public swimming pools and beaches opened yesterday, after what seemed like the longest winter I've ever had. I couldn't wait to don my bun-huggers and hit the water. That is... until I felt how unbearably COLD it was!

Fanny (in a gorgeous green and black bikini by Diesel) and Jeannie and I hit the local pool at 9:45am on Sunday, and had a freezing splash... and I decided it was too cold to stay, so we left and had a nice breakfast at our usual Sunday hangout... "Nice".

Anyway, I'm pasty white, but not really much fatter than I was at most recent points in time, though definitely not as thin as I was in late 2005. Time to hit the solarium, cut my food intake and get ready for the beach!

Can't wait for the trip to Phuket that I keep putting off. LOL. By now, Fanny has a couple of Wicked Weasels (none of them white) that she's bold enough to wear in (limited) public. Wow!

A friend of mine who is an expert on Thailand has given me plenty of tips about where to stay and what beaches to visit, and I'm really looking forward to it all. Let's hope I can squeeze it out of my budget, as the full responsibility for the trip is falling on my shoulders! But I'm more than happy to pay for the enjoyable privelige to spend this kind of unforgettable time with someone so sweet and so sexy!

Now some of the readers here might remember I used to have a swimwear blog. It's still up, though it hasn't been updated. If this summer is good, I might start updating it again, with new photos and comments, so watch out for changes if you're lucky enough to have the address...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home