Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Monday, August 27

Camera wars becoming exciting!

Looks like Canon scored a dire miss in the midrange DSLR wars... the noise and image quality of the 40D at ISO 1000 and 1600 just don't seem to cut it, often appearing even worse than the 30D it replaces. There is a striped noise pattern that shows up, which is worse than a random noise pattern, because it makes images look like cheap printouts or point-and-shoot images.

Meanwhile, the D200 seems to be phenomenal at ISO1600.

Nikon 2 (IQ, features), Canon 1 (price)

Sony still has to join the game. I'm praying it's this week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home