Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Wednesday, November 1

Halloweekend Love

What a weekend. I just love the idea of one night (or weekend, as the case may be) per year where we can kind of let our inhibitions go in this way. Next year I will absolutely go all out, and prepare my costume months in advance.

My girlfriend was sooooo cute in her little outfit, and sexy as sin... the white lace-top stockings and the pigtails completed the overgrown lolita effect perfectly.

And we were so naughty on the bus over, and especially in the taxi and when we got back home.

Regarding my GF, I'm really getting used to her goofiness, and starting to think that this might end up being a much bigger deal than I had thought, and at least as big as I had hoped. My feelings these past few days have been so intense. It's the first time I've had feelings this strong in quite a while now, and it's nice to be obsessing about someone who's actually *nice* to me for a change... and I hope the dozen red roses I bought her made her feel special too. The idea that not only do I love her from my heart, but that logic tells me that she deserves that love as well... is really comforting, and not something I'm used to. I'm happy to treat her well. With the last two girlfriends I had to ask myself, "Other than sex, why am I with this woman? Yeah, she's smart and sexy, but don't I deserve better than someone so mean and selfish?" With Fanny I know exactly why. And she is better. And there's not a mean or selfish bone in her body.

I'm really glad my best friend C likes her too!

Now it's time to get back to work... :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home