Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Sunday, October 22

Makeup and Fashion

My girlfriend is so sweet. Preparing to go out today, she was putting on makeup. She can't close her right eye without closing both, so it's difficult for her to apply eyeliner. So I was helping to put on the eyeliner, and we had the following conversation:

Me: I always wanted to study makeup. Hey, I wonder why men who become makeup artists are usually gay. I'm interested in fashion and makeup because I want to make women more beautiful. I would think that more straight guys would be into that.

Her: It's because those straight guys are selfish. They want women to be pretty, but they don't want to take the effort themselves. You're not like that.

Me: Thanks.

I always felt guilty because I think asking women to dress sexy or wear makeup is selfish... but she put it into a different perspective. She made me realize that all women want to be attractive, and for me to help whenever I can is not selfish, but thoughtful. Thanks, sweetie.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home