Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Saturday, October 14

Blurbs

Three things from various media that caught my attention yesterday:

1. I’m currently reading “Black Swan Green” by my David Mitchell (it’s so nice to get back to reading again – my depression had made me forget the joy of literature!), and this passage connected:

Me, I want to bloody kick this moronic bloody world in the bloody teeth
over and over till it bloody understands that not hurting people is
ten bloody thousand times more bloody important than being right.


2. At the same Time, I was listening to my iPod (again, in the deepest part of my depression I wasn’t listening to much music - a really bad sign for me) and a song “Someday Soon” by the Doves came on, with the following lyrics…

Someday soon you'll know how it feels to love someone
Someday soon you'll know how it feels to trust someone


3. Before I got home last night I was reminded of the movie “Flatliners” with Kiefer Sutherland and Kevin Bacon, where the premise was that we all had to face our demons -- those things that made us feel most guilty, and the things that made us the ugliest inside.

Up to you to figure out what this all means to me... ;)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home