Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Monday, September 4

Forgive and forget... and clear our conscience.

Yes, I was very upset. I was so upset I may have done some things I regret. I still am angry, to a certain extent, but if I wasn't willing to let the past be the past and try the friendship thing all over again, I never would have been that close with you in the first place. I know I've done things that have wronged you. And I hope you can get past that as well, so that we can let this bitterness out of our hearts and just be mature, caring adults once again. Life is too short to carry grudges. And friendship is a precious thing not to be wasted.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home