Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Monday, May 22

Back onto the right path.

I'm going to give up on girls for a while, I think. Unless a special one can convince me otherwise, I'm going to try to concentrate more on my career. I think I'm just not ready yet, and the fact is, I'm still not over somoene special. So maybe this is a good chance to get my act together?

So I've been thinking about my career, again, and my original plan to teach in the Fall still stands. I'm still working on my TEFL, though I haven't made much progress recently because I've been so upset.

But, I've got a major decision coming up, and coming up soon. I have to decide whether to make a serious change. And it looks like I'm going to do it.

At the end of this month, I'm going to concentrate on part-time teaching and private students. And it looks like it's going to work, to a level that working 20 hours a week I'll make more than what I earn right now, with my full-and part-time jobs combined.

And that'll give me a chance to spend more time at the pool and the beach this summer. :D

I've already got an offer for a small job ($2000/mo), and have also been referred to a nine-hour per week @ $270 per hour job that will pay all my bills, if I get it, and I'm pretty confident.

So this is my summer plan. Then in the fall I should have secured a full time teaching post.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home