Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Saturday, April 15

Friends and Allies: Bianco e bianco in questo mondo grigio.

A friend has shared something secret, and wonderful with me today.

Perhaps I am not as alone in this world as I had so sadly imagined myself to be.

How wonderful it is to discover that someone already so admired, has the rare, unexpected quality of sincere, unabashed sentiment.

In finding this comrade in arms, I have found a new source of hope in my own self, and a reassurance that my path might actually be the right one.

To my friend (you know who you are): Thank you for reminding me that I can be proud of who I am, and for teaching me how I can indeed use that pride as a source of strength. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home