Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Tuesday, October 17

Not made for walking...

Nothing in this world is sexier than a woman in a pair of boots. My favorite boots in this world are by Marc Jacobs.

Wow, what a gorgeous design... the round toe (pointy-toed shoes make women look like witches), thick stratospheric heels, top-quality leather up to just below the knee...

I just bought my girlfriend a pair of not by Marc Jacobs boots. Very nice for 1/10th the price (on sale at Sogo 21/F). They are black suede, have the round toe, a Marc Jacobs style heel, and nice fur accents (great winter boots), so it was really a bargain. But still... as soon as I can afford it... She's going to be wearing a pair of these, with her shortest miniskirt, a summer top, and (if I'm a good boy, and she's in the right mood) nothing else undernteath. I'll have to scrape my tongue off the floor.

Ironically, it was a pair of boots that was the catalyst in the start of my relationship with my ex-girlfriend, though her intelligence , youthfulness and strength of character were the glue that made me stick to her, but... I guess some things just aren't meant to be. Ah well...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home