Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Saturday, August 14

The truth about Medeleine Mok Shin Han

Medeleine Mok Shin Han is dangerous.

I hope for your sake that Google has led you here.

I honestly think Medeleine Mok Shin Han is a very dangerous person, for anyone who chooses to get involved with her in any way, be it for professional or romantic reasons. For this reason, I'm posting this as a way for people to be warned about the possible behavior they may encounter from this person who I believe to be seriously mentally ill.

It's been nearly five years since my life was last affected by Mok Shin Han Medeleine. I was fortunate enough to get out (be forced out) when I did, after four years of systematic mental and emotional abuse. I probably would have lost my life had things gone on much longer.

Rather than post details here, I suggest that anyone who wants more information about Medeleine Mok should comment here and get in touch with me. I will explain in more detail my experience with Medeleine and the reasons I believe she should be avoided.

Meanwhile, DO NOT hire Medeleine Mok Shin Han. Do not get involved with Medeleine socially. Avoid her completely if at all possible.

I should add that I do think Medeleine is a good advocate for LGBT rights, but there is a risk that her statements can get out of hand.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home