Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Tuesday, September 18

Loving the 160GB iPod Classic


Wow. Not only can I store more music on my iPod than I can fit on my MacBook (I need to upgrade to that 250GB drive!) I can spend my commute watching Veronica Mars and catching up with ABC Nightly News.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger j.elliot said...

one starving musician came by to say: Oh man, I'm jealous! 160GB's of pure bliss.


j.e.

2:56 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home