Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Thursday, September 13

160GB of sonic goodness!

Well I did it. After four years I finally got a new iPod. I had been waiting for more capacity (80GB still wasn't enough to warrant an upgrade) and Apple delivered.

I am now the proud owner of the new 160GB iPod Classic.

It's awesome, but now I'm faced with the dilemma about how to get all of my music on there. My MacBook hard drive is only 120GB (upgraded from the originally measly 40) ant it's filled with photos, applications and about 40GB of music. I'm going to want to rip about 100GB more of my CD collection before I'm happy.

Anyway, I love the thing. It's got a nice, durable aluminum front now with newly hardened screen, bright LED backlit display, video (I already uploaded the "Protege Moi" video) and room for all my photos. Gotta remove the photos of my ex, though... lol.

I also need to search for more album art for my music, organize my playlists, set ratings, organize my photos, my contacts... geez... as though I don't have enough things taking up my time.

Anyway, I've taken a few photos with my point-and-shoot camera, and I'll upload them shortly.

Meanwhile, it's nice to immerse myself back into my music!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home