Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Tuesday, September 18

Who are they on film?

Who are they?

I was just thinking of the film 9 Songs and how perfectly matched the character of the girl is to my ex. Do you know anyone personally who has been portrayed on film as though they were the writer's real world source for the character? This works especially well for people who have very distinctive characters.

Jackie> "Lisa" from 9 Songs:

Intense. Mysterious. Detatched. Commitment-phobic. Externally carefree. Internally struggling. Just floating, like a lost soul.
Medeleine> "Faith" from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Angry. Violent. Vindictive. Reckless. Dangerous. No loyalties. Inner turmoil. Ends up hurting the very people who care about her the most.
Charmaine> "Charlotte" from Sex and the City
Sweet. Honest. A bit material. Picky. Just needs to meet her "Harry" - a guy who is nothing like her expectations - and live happily ever after.
Ben> "Aidan" from Sex and the City
Self-righteous. Sincere. Annoying. Gentle. Judgmental. I hate Aidan!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home