Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Thursday, September 20

Sex and the City...

Ok... I'm not really llike Aidan. I'm not as boring as him nor as uptight. I'm kinda laid back with a good sense of humor and a sincere, sweet heart like Steve. In addition to being annoying and self-righteous and all that... lol.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home