Boy, Interrupted?

Sensitive 80's guy looking for romance, adventure, sex, philosophy, excitement! Come on in and check out the most exhibitionist guy around. I'm a straight guy with a queer eye, though I'm not rich or handsome enough to be considered a "metrosexual". Hope you find my musings entertaining, shocking, enlightening, touching, or even disgusting! Comments are well appreciated. tonton

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kennedy Town, Hong Kong

I'm a 36 year-old kid, who's just in the process of finding myself and how to balance my needs with my responsibilities.

Saturday, February 24

Black Holes and Revelations

2007 Best British Live Act - Brit Awards
2006 Best Live Act - Q awards
2006 Best Rock Artist - Digital Music Awards
2005 Best British Live Act - Brit Awards
2005 Best Live Band - NME Awards
2004 Best Live Act - Q Awards
2003 Q Innovation Award - Q Awards

On March 3, 2007, Muse will play LIVE at Hong Kong's new Asia World Expo. And guess who has tickets...

Now who's the lucky person holding the second ticket? Not sure yet!

Matt... I really wish it could be you. :( I miss you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home